Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bryce's 1st Birthday!

Today was Bryce's 1st Birthday. One year ago today "little" Bryce was born 3 weeks early and still weighed 7lbs 8oz. We had a good, and pretty lazy, day today. We did go on a walk and had cake! Bryce hated the frosting. Most of you know he doesn't like to pick up anything slimy or sticky. He did like the cake though. Cayden said "This is a big day for me. I will remember it until I am 100". I think he is happy that Bryce is getting older! Bryce's big (and I mean it) gift was this activity station/bus. It is a hand-me-down from a neighbor. We are considering betting rid of a couch so that it fits in our house. I am just afraid that Jeff will start piling stuff on it!

Me and my boys!











Bryce's bus! My cake and my wish








1 comment:

Brenna said...

That is one cute kid! I love the clapping. He seemed really interested in the cake and not so interested in anything else :)