Thursday, July 2, 2009

Missing Anything?

Cayden turned to me today while we were out eating pizza with something in his hand. It took me a few moments to realize that it was his tooth which he has been wiggling for ages now. We were very excited. Tonight, when it came time to get ready for bed and to decide what to do with his tooth Cayden got a very stressed look on his face. He decided to put it in a cup and when I asked him where he was going to put the cup he started to cry. It finally came out that he didn't want the tooth fairy in his room. So, we settled on a table in the living room but he still wanted to sleep with Jeff and me. We eventually settled on leaving the tooth in the cup out on the table on the porch and I promised I would lock the door. Where does this kid get his fear of the tooth fairy? The whole time I am trying not to giggle because most children are excited to lose their first tooth and get their loot from the good ole tooth fairy. Who knew she could invoke fear in the heart of children everywhere (or at least at our house)? I love his innocence ;)


The note says, "Dear tooth fairy, can you try to give me tow(two) or three dollars, Cayden"



















The tooth is in the bottom of the cup.



New grin.




1 comment:

Brenna said...

$2 or $3??!?! Man, I cannot afford for my children to lose their teeth.