Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What Cayden said (sang)

There is a country song that is on the radio currently and the chorus is "I gave up women, smoking, and drinking and it was the worst 15 minutes of my life". Cayden was singing this song in the truck on our way up woodcutting last weekend. It was funny enough to hear him singing it but then it got over and Jeff says, "so, Cayden, you gave up smoking huh?" And, Cayden promptly said, "no Dad, I gave up smoking women. Duh." Right, sorry dude. I guess this is another time where the comma can make all the difference in the world.

On a positive note, I am glad he is making healthy life choices.

2 comments:

Tanalyn said...

That is hilarious!!! The things that kids come up with and their view on things cracks me up. Too bad we don't all get out of it what they get out of it.

Brenna said...

Glad he's following your good example ;)