Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Christmas Tradition



Since I shared our Thanksgiving tablecloth tradition I thought I would share our Christmas tradition. We own three books by Jeff Guinn. They are "The Autobiography of Santa Claus", "How Mrs. Claus Saved Christmas", and "The Great Santa Search". All three books have 24 chapters in them and are designed to be read one chapter a day until Christmas. Jeff and I bought the books when Cayden was too
young to listen to them and Bryce wasn't even around at all. Finally, last year, we read the first book (The Autobiography of Santa Claus) with Cayden. He
loved it even though it didn't have many pictures. Tonight, we started "How Mrs. Claus Saved Christmas". So far, he said it is a great book. I look forward to the next 23 nights with him.






1 comment:

Brenna said...

Wait, I thought your Christmas tradition was writing me a letter.