Friday, August 13, 2010

Backpacking


Bob and Cayden


Jeff and Cayden



Bob and Cayden taking a rest


Bob




My sweet boy

Jeff has great memories of his childhood and into his adulthood backpacking in the mountains with his dad. He has really wanted to continue that tradition with his dad and Cayden together (and someday Bryce). This is the second summer that the boys have gone off into the wilderness together with nothing more than their backpacks could hold and actually survived without us women. I don't know how that is possible but they did. At this very moment I can't even remember where they went and Jeff is off in the wilderness so I can't ask him. They were gone for three nights and they came home with good stories and hungry bellies. They actually saw moose but I will have to put those pictures in later.

No comments: