Saturday, August 21, 2010

Volcanoes Rock and So Do You

Bryce who said, "the mountain is not going to rock us?"
During the Junior Ranger program



Bryce and Nana. He wanted the flowers in the middle.




Pictures don't do it justice. Amazing.


My mom came into town last week and we took her camping. I decided at the beginning of the summer that I wanted to see three new things - Olympic National Park, Mt. St. Helens, and Crater Lake (I have actually seen Crater Lake but it has been a long time). Well, we took my mom to Olympic National Park and Mt. St. Helens. My favorite part of the trip was Mt. St. Helens. The movie was amazing and Cayden got to go on a Junior Ranger hike and learn a little more about the volcano. He got a certificate and a poster at the end that said "Volcanoes Rock and So Do You". I thought that was pretty cute. Other than the extended time in the car and the overload of children's music coming from the backseat (thanks mom!) I would call our trip a success.

No comments: