Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2nd Grade For Real? Already?

I'm not sure that it is possible that my first born son is going into 2nd Grade this year. It was hard for me this year to swallow the fact that he is getting Older and Bigger. His teacher this year is Ms. Cary. She wore tie dye on the first day of school and immediately Cayden thought of his Nana. Jeff took him to school for his first day which was hard for me but while Cayden is starting his first day I am busy welcoming 240 9th graders to the high school. So, I picked him up and dropped him off for his SECOND day. Jeff refused to be the picture taker so I had to take the picture on DAY 2. Cayden wanted it noted that this picture is not officially his First day of school! Here is a picture that compares his Kindergarten picture to his 2nd grade picture.

Kindergarten
2nd Grade - just a bit taller, eh?

No comments: