Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cayden's 8th Birthday


Cayden and Hogan. Clay was taking a last run down the mountain.


For Cayden's Birthday we decided to move away from the big group pizza fest at the local germ plex. I mean no disrespect as we love contracting whatever contagious germs are there for us but this year we wanted to do something else. I decided to convince Cayden that he wanted to go snowboarding and slowly but surely he agreed. He invited his two bff's Hogan and Clay with him. Jeff was the brave volunteer to take three 8 year olds up to the mountain, get them signed up for lessons, and outfit them with the correct gear. My friend Denise (Clay's mom) also went up to take pictures, video, and help with lunch. I think Jeff gets a gold star for the day-except if you tune in for what I ended up having to do while he was up there :( They all had a good time and I'm hopeful that Cayden and his friends will get to spend many a fun weekend up on the mountain with one another.

Looking cool riding the lift


Even cooler


No comments: