Sunday, March 6, 2011

Muffin Monday


Our Monday tradition is to have muffins. Can I first admit that I don't always love to make muffins on Sunday night but the kids (and the adults) love having muffins on Monday morning. We obviously make muffins a lot so I have had to branch out from the ordinary blueberry muffins. Plus, I try to make them from scratch. I am really REALLY trying to have less packaged, processed, and artificial food in my house. Partially, because I am trying to have less trash and partially because I want my kids to eat healthier.


Here are some of our favorite muffins from a great recipe book, "Nothin' but Muffins":

Pineapple Muffins (that have sour cream in them)

Spicy peach Muffins

Peanut Butter Muffins

Blueberry Banana Muffins


Let me know if you have some great muffin recipes. I would love to have some new recipes

No comments: