Monday, March 19, 2012

Thankful

Spring Break is almost here. I am dreaming of beaches, warm weather and just in general I am dreaming of SPRING. In a week I will be on the beach. Nope, not this beach...

This one... (yep, that's snow)

And, I'm trying to be thankful for Spring Break. I'm trying to be thankful because we will be spending it with family. I really am happy for that. But, honestly I am sad that I have to pack gloves, hats, and coats for the beach. I am thankful that we have a nice house to stay at (that beats camping in the snow on the beach). But, if any of you out there have any pull with Mother Nature I would like some nice weather on the beach. I want to walk on the beach with my kids and not have to dress like I'm headed for an Artic expedition. I, obviously, will take whatever I get. And, there is a Hot Tub which I'm sure I'll appreciate more with chilly weather (I'm really trying here people). We will have a good time but still doesn't the sand in that top picture just look amazing. On a positive note (and not to brag) I will be on a beach like the one above come July. Oh Cancun, how I've missed you. The sun, the sand, the heat, the sun. Did I mention the sun?



No comments: