Thursday, June 21, 2012


My sister and I made our goal of a vacation together every 2 years a reality by taking a cruise this summer.  We sailed on the Carnival Sensation to the Bahamas.  I love my sister and I love spending time with her.  It's easy.  It's comfortable.  It's meaningful. On this vacation we had a wonderful time just being together.  We talked and we stayed silent.  We laughed and were serious.  We enjoyed the sun and the rain. 
 Adults only Serenity deck
 Day 1 - Freeport (the only sunny day)
 Love her
 Our eyes were closed
 Toes in the sand. AWESOME.
 After the rain in Nassau.  I have got to stop giving myself a double chin in these pictures.
 At the end of our day at the Atlantis Resort.  It rained but we still did the lazy river (which wasn't so "lazy" - Tidal Wave).
Time to get back on the ship. Sadness.

No comments: