Monday, March 11, 2013

Cayden's 10th

 
Cayden turned 10 this year.  THAT.IS.CRAZY.  10 years ago Cayden came into this world 5 days before his due date and after 8 weeks of bed rest.  He weighed 9lbs and 4 oz.  The doctors assured me he would be an "average size baby".  Ha. Lately, he has been giving his brother a hard time for being "solid" and so I decided to show Cayden some of his own baby pictures.  He said, "I was chunky" and he was :)  Lots of chins and lots of rolls.  He was an easy baby (except for the 6 weeks of colic) and has turned into an easy child.  He likes to please, he loves school, he is always ready to try something new.  And, as 10 years old will do, he has become an expert at eye rolling and sighing.  I can't believe how much I love him.
This is the third year that Cayden has chosen to go snowboarding with some friends instead of having a big birthday shindig.  I went up this year because Bryce had also taken a lesson but wasn't going to stay for the afternoon.  I took a few pictures and then Jeff took some on the mountain.
 
 







 Cayden's birthday cake.  Lemon meringue cake.


No comments: