Saturday, June 22, 2013

Baseball 2013

After last baseball season Cayden was sure he wouldn't play again (silent cheer). But, this year, when it came down to it he opted for "one more year".  I reluctantly packed the trailblazer with chairs, blankets, coats, blankets, snacks, and blankets.  For those of you who don't know Spring in Central Oregon has a reputation for being a little, well, not like Spring at all.  I really try to be supportive of all of Cayden's activities and I like to think that even though I do not like baseball (especially in freezing temperatures) that Cayden knows he is supported.  Jeff is out on the field coaching and I am behind the fence cheering him on.  He had a really good season and has been told he has some ability when it comes to baseball.  At the end of the season he said, "this will be my last".  We will see...

(Small disclaimer - I did not take any of these pictures.  Thank goodness for other moms and stealing from Facebook)












 The coaches (discussing something very important)
 Notice the blankets and winter coats
 Great weather but we are still smiling

No comments: