Thursday, May 20, 2010

Help Wanted

For all of you who read our family blog I would like to make a request. I have found a very cool website that will take all (or whichever ones I want) of my blog entries and make it into an amazing photo book. I am hoping this inspires me to blog more often because now I know that I don't have to blog and do a photo book but I can do just one and then at the end of the year I will take all my blogs from that year and make a book (or 2 or 3). Here is where you all come into the picture. If you read the blog and feel compelled to make a comment about the picture or the blog then I would love it if you took the time to do just that. You see, the comments also become a part of the photo book and I was thinking it would be very cool for Cayden and Bryce to get a book with their pictures and written memories but would also have the comments and messages from family and friends. I am keeping my fingers crossed here people that I can keep up. Thanks ahead of time.

No comments: