Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Trophy


Boys will be Boys


Here is the trophy that Cayden got at the end of Bible School. He won it for earning the most points during the week. It was actually a tie but everyone said the other boy that got a trophy was naughty so I don't count it. Anyways, Cayden had the trophy approximately an hour when my sister and I were standing back in my dad's kitchen getting dinner and we hear fake gun shot noises and Cayden saying, "put your hands up or I'll shoot". As we turn around he has the praying hands pointed at us. After the appropriate amount of laughing I told him that praying hands shouldn't be used as a gun. Find a stick or something for goodness' sake.... He does love his trophy and didn't want it put in the suitcase on the way home so he could have it right next to him. He is proud.

No comments: