Sunday, August 8, 2010

VBS

The week we were in Ohio happened to coincide with Vacation Bible School at the church where my dad and Debbie go. They were both volunteering with registration and in the classroom (hope you both have recovered) so it was a busy week. Bryce was too young so he and my sister and I hung out together while the rest of the family went off to "Soul Survivor" Vacation Bible School. I have to be honest that I was a little worried about whether Cayden would go willingly but he just piled in the car with the other kids and never gave a backward glance. Yahoo for group mentality! Here are a few pictures of the final show on Friday night. I will post some pictures of Cayden with the trophy he won and the story that goes along with it on another post.



Margo in the white hat (it says I (heart) VBS)
Alexis and Gabby in their tye dye


Gabby looking back at Bryce, Chris, and me.

Cayden's group singing. He is bottom row left with the light grey shirt.




The Church where it all happened




No comments: