Monday, February 27, 2012

Have you heard what Santa brought?

This is belated but I didn't realize that I hadn't posted a picture of THE bounce house. This is what Santa brought Bryce for Christmas. Santa consulted Jeff and me about what Bryce would like for Christmas and we were completely flummoxed. Bryce's letter to Santa was very non specific and Bryce wouldn't help us with ANY ideas. Our conversations would go something like this:
Us: What did you tell Santa you wanted?
Bryce: Santa will read my letter
Us: What did you write down?
Bryce: Santa will know.

And later...
Us: What do you want for Christmas?
Bryce: I wrote it to Santa in my letter.
Us: What did your letter say?
Bryce: Santa will read it

And, everyone who asked would get the same set of answers. Therefore, Santa (with our help) came up with something that would allow Bryce to use his energy in a positive way. The Solution - a bounce house. Good thing Santa measures twice and knew just the size of bounce house that would fit in our living room. Yes, it is supposed to go outside eventually but yes, it works just fine in our living room.

P.S. I think Jeff is the only one who has sustained injury in the Bounce House.

No comments: