Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Rock Garden

We met a dear friend and her daughters at the Peterson Rock Garden on Saturday. We have never been so I thought it would be a good chance to see what it was all about. The day was beautiful (sun) and the kids were healthy (no snotty noses) so what more could we ask for? I had no idea what to expect (except that there would be rocks). Well, there was definetely rocks. It was pretty incredible all the things that were made with rocks. I didn't get a ton of great pictures because my friend said it's even better in the Summer when they have water in the ponds and the fountains are running. Thanks Knoll family for the new Central Oregon experience.


Peek a boo

Part of one of the buildings made of rocks and shells


A great picture of Cayden (and I don't have many recent ones)



Bryce, Harper, and Cayden around another rock structure.



Kersie, Bryce, and Cayden at the base of the Statue of Liberty. Guess what it's made of?







No comments: