Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Olympic Training Center


While in Colorado Springs we visited the Olympic Training Center.  I thought it was a timely thing to do given the Olympics (and I wanted to see if they had any cool tee shirts).  It is a pretty neat place to visit with lots of information in a relaxing atmosphere.  There is an outdoor walkway of sports that gives info about athletes, etc...  We enjoyed being together and yes, I found a perfect shirt!

 Bryce took this one.  He has decided he enjoys camera duty.  I'm impressed that we're all in the picture even if we weren't exactly "ready". 
 Another one and Cayden is shooting a pretend basketball in case you were interested.
 Of course Cayden is getting the gold.
My mom was a good sport lifting Bryce so that he could poke his head out and get a picture.

No comments: