Saturday, March 9, 2013

Go Nuggets!
As mentioned in a previous post Jeff and I gave Cayden and Bryce tickets to a Denver Nuggets game (since the kids and I were going to Colorado).  We went on January 1st and combined it with an overnight in Denver with my mom, sister, and neices.  We rode in a taxi about six blocks to get to the arena.  It was the boys' first time in a taxi and they were mesmerized.  I think Bryce spent most of the time trying to figure out his seat belt :) When we arrived there were a ton of people and Bryce was most excited about the escalator.  I am truly raising small town boys. We met my friend Marisa and her two kids at the game and had an amazing time watching basketball, catching up, and laughing at our kids dancing to the music.  Marisa gave us a ride back to our hotel.  We had a great time and I recommend giving experiences like this as gifts. 
 Bryce obviously distracted.

Great times.  Great memories.

No comments: